Welcome to Griffith’s Biggest Lap 2019
Over the years the event has seen increasing numbers of entrants, and 2018 was no different, with our largest number of participants since the event started in 2012. With the large number of participants, we have had to make some operational changes, and we are now capping our registrations at 500.
We will be using the same marshalling area as 2018. We have again been given approval to close the West Bound lane of Banna Ave from Lenehan Road to Crossing St. (Also known as Prods Straight, between J & P motorcycles and the Macca’s round-about)
Marshalling commences at 4pm,
please enter via the West Bound lane of Banna Ave adjacent to J & P Motorcycles. Our GBL marshalling team will direct where to park from there.
The Riding for the Disabled crew will be there at marshalling cooking up a nice BBQ for you to have a snack whilst you are waiting to start the lap. They will have steak sandwiches, sausages and cold drinks.
To assist with any of your questions you might have about how the event works, please see our dot point info fact sheet
- You can purchase a ticket either before the event here on the website Vehicle Ticket or on various registration days in Griffith (dates will be announced later).
- You CANNOT enter on the day.
- If you have purchased prior to the event, either online or at a pre-registration day, please print out your entry ticket and ensure you are driving the vehicle with the registration details you filled in when purchasing your entry.
- As you enter the marshalling area, our staff will check your ticket and give you your sticker and your entrant bag. Place the sticker on the front windscreen of your vehicle. Only vehicles that display the sticker gain entry to the event.
- You will need to attend driver briefing around 5:45pm at the registration tent located at the Rawlinson & Brown driveway
The Biggest Lap is due to commence at 6pm!
And don’t forget to “Torque it up!”
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on any of the following:
Please note that on the day of the event, we will try and get back to you as soon as possible, but expect a delay as it is a very busy time for the committee.